About the Property
Villa Ruza is a traditional, detached stone built house located right on the seafront (first line) of Tivat Bay in the village of Donja Lastva.
Villa Ruza has 2 floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is available for up to 6 guests. Villa Ruza is fully air conditioned so you are in control of the temperature, detached with a beautiful terrace facing the sea. Villa Ruza was completely renovated to the highest standards in 2016-2017 and is now available for families and friends to enjoy.
At Villa Ruza we have combined the benefits of traditional local materials with all the conveniences of modern living. Villa Ruza faces west and enjoys the sun all day and the most amazing sunsets as the sun sinks over Tivat Bay and behind the mountains. Behind are the mountains which separate us from the Bay of Kotor. Villa Ruza was once owned by Naval Admiral whose grandchildren we purchased the house from.
There are three fully air-conditioned bedrooms.
The beds were all handmade and assembled in the rooms in 2017.
The mattresses are ultra-comfortable and were all new in 2017.
- Bedroom #1 has a double bed (200 cms x 200 cms) with sea and mountain views.
- Bedroom #2 has a double bed (180 cms wide x 200 cms long) with views of the sea, mountains and church.
- Bedroom # 3 has 2 single beds (90 cms wide x 200 cms long) with views of the church.
|Location||Donja Lastva, Villa Ruza
View on Google Maps
|Lounge/Dining Area||Yes, both|
|Car Parking||Yes, two car parking spaces|
|Air Conditioning||Air conditioning in all bedrooms and lounge/dining area|
|Linen & Bathroom towels||High Quality linen and bath towels are provided. Towels and linen is changed every week, but can be changed more often on request|
|Wi-Fi||Free Wifi available|
|Proximity to Beaches||Villa Ruza is 10 meters from the sea. The nearest beach is 40 meters away.|
What we have done to make this an ideal family holiday Villa for you.
- Villa Ruza has been completely renovated in 2017 to the highest standards.
- Completely secure boundary wall and gate.
- Private Parking for up to 2 vehicles.
- Free Wifi.
- Front of the house is beautifully planted to provide shade and screening from the sun. It is tended by a local gardener.
- Handmade solid wood beds in every room.
- Brand new mattresses in every room.
- State of the art kitchen with beautiful granite worktops installed in July 2017.
- Individually controlled air-conditioned bedrooms and living areas.
- All windows have glass windows and composite shutters, so you can control the sunlight and temperature of the house.
- Original 200 year old stone floor which has been cleaned and re-laid.
- Exposed original stone interior walls in places.
- Reclaimed maritime brass lighting throughout.
- Canvass prints of the house prior to the renovation throughout.
- Solid oak wooden flooring up the stairs and throughout the three bedrooms.
- Handmade solid oak dining table and chairs.
- Two matching sofas purchased in 2017.
- Log burner for the winter.
The Unique Benefits Our Guests Enjoy.
- You are met on arrival by our local representatives.
- Our local representatives are available to help you with anything during your holiday.
- A detailed, up to date House Book is available for all our guests as soon as they book a holiday.
- Villa Ruza looks west and enjoys all day sunshine.
- Villa Ruza has the most amazing views across Tivat Bay of the sea and mountains.
- Our neighbours are wonderful people who make you feel very welcome.
- Villa Ruza was totally renovated in 2017.
- Villa Ruza remains naturally cool in the summer due to the thick stone walls and high ceilings.
- Café Giardino is 10 meters away. It is a quiet Konoba (water front restaurant / bar) which is owned by our neighbour Zoran and his family. They are super friendly and specialise in fresh fish dishes. Zoran and his son catch the fish themselves.
- Café Giardino will deliver your order to the house if you would prefer to eat at home.
- Beautiful views across Tivat Bay from all windows to the front.
- Well maintained Catholic Church of St Roko is our other neighbour. I recommend you look inside. Don Nikola (the resident priest) is very welcoming. The church bells ring between 07:00 and 22:00 daily. On the hour and every half hour. It is all part of the charm of the area.
- Very well stocked Supermarket is a 10 minute walk away.
- The marina, restaurants and shops of Porto Montenegro are a 15 minute walk along the seafront.
- War Memorial to some fallen partisans from WW2 immediately next door to the left for those interested in history.